2011-04-22

DP - Another dream project's OPENing..

Probably, someday, I will have a film like this, recording the mentors in my life that touches and teaches me. The journey has begun. Thanks to someone that kicked me so hard, or this trip wouldn't launch in such an early time. Is it a luck or is it a harm in life, U never know until the day one say goodby to the earth. Thank you for the ones that around me sharing their love and passion.  Thank you for the ones who treat me bad and make me cry badly. Thank you for the ones that sharing their own precious time without expecting any "rebate". Thank you my dad for teaching me a lesson by his leaving. And thank you my families that gives their warmest tolarence for my odd choice which is very incommon in the society. What others I should thank to, it's myself, for also trying hard and struggling to find a way of balance the meaningful life with reality and the existant value chain.
看著YiYi的短片,希望有一天,可以拍一部片子,就記錄那些在我生命中的導師們,那些給我在生命中學習機會的人們,那些從未自誇的珍貴分享,那些勇於面對生命挑戰的故事,那些堅持著夢想的努力,那些收藏在櫃子裡等著你慢慢拉開的熱情~就這樣,一個硬踢一個刺痛的傷,讓這一趟思索已久的旅程啟航,生命是一些剛好,就這樣跟著這些"巧"而啟航。

這一陣子忙著i。ciami的活動,收到很多珍貴的禮物,朋友們義無反顧的幫助,熱情贊助的時間、心力、智識和人脈引薦,活動還在繼續,我們的努力也還在進行,這是一個很特別的歷程,因為就一個希望,一個久藏的想,在開始行動時的好友S加入,就這樣成軍前行。我不知道可以幫上多少的忙,但這些走過的痕跡,就足以在日後,翻著相簿時,有著溫煦的回憶,這樣足以,足以!
Recently, I was busy with the 1st supporting activity of i。ciami. Along this journey, I received a lot of precious gifts, lots of friends time, their caring, their money, their knowledge and their personal friends recommandation. The activity, solo exibition of a new artist, is still going on and our supporting is keeping. The journey is extraordinary cause this is a wish, a long hidden thought. At the very begining, joint with Stacy's encouragment, we start the journey. I am not sure how much help would the ones can receive, but the footprints we've walked by are good enough for this life.

電影:一一

沒有留言: